Sometimes starting with your Eclipse Web Tool Platform(WTP) you might fumble while configuring Apache Tomcat server to your Project. Today we will quickly check how its done. I hope you have extracted the Apache tomcat binary in your local system and your Eclipse editor is running. Now having that in mind you can follow these few steps:
1. Select from the menu
Runtime Environments. Press the
2. Now Select the Tomcat version
3. For all your Java code compilation, you need to use the JDK. You can check your setup by clicking on the
Installed JRE button. Now
Browse to your Tomcat installation directory.
Finish and then
OK. You are now ready to use Tomcat with WTP.
During development you will create your server. You can manage your server via the Server view.
start the server via the
Show View →
Servers menu menu.
That is all you have to do when you are dealing with Tomcat and Eclipse editor.
Thanks for Reading.
Latest posts by Indrajit Das (see all)
- Learn And Use Magical :before and :after Pseudo-Elements In CSS - January 17, 2014
- Json To Treeview With Jquery - February 2, 2014
- Json To Treeview With Ajax - February 14, 2014